Gas Furnace requirements (Service and routine Maintenance)
We believe it is last thing any one would like to have is broken down furnace especially when it’s freezing cold out side, disregarding the premium cost for emergency service call at such days the point is,
Are you going to find this service right away when you need it the most?
The best way to guard your self against these unexpected brake downs and extra expenses is our hvac for life Service plans, we’ll make sure you don’t have breakdowns by doing the right maintenance at the right time; this way you will have the safe, secure and smooth running heating system.
Our furnace service plans are to make sure all the machine components are in good working conditions vent pipes, flame sensor, venter motor and the safety switches all been checked and Maintained on an annual basis to ensure that they are operating at peak performance. Having your Furnace service plan and maintenance agreement with hvac for life each year is the best thing you can do for your family.
Do your self a favor and Contact us to enroll your furnace in a good care service
Furnace Service and Tune-up will be including the following Check up points:
- Check and clean furnace fan compartment.
- Check fuse/breaker and mark electrical panel.
- Check operation of thermostat and level.
- Check and calibrate heat anticipator in the thermostat.
- Inspect, clear and adjust orifices, burners, and gas valves.
- Check that there is an adequate source of combustion air to furnace.
- Check operation, settings of limit and fan controls.
- Check and adjust blower operation. Replace belt if required.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Wash or replace your standard 1” furnace filer.
- Disconnect drain and verify it is clear.
- Water test condensate pump.
- Adjust combustion air to burners.
- Clean and adjust pilot assembly/ignition module.
- Inspect neutralizer.
- Open humidifier bypass & turn on humidistat.
- Examine vent connection and exhaust venting system.
- Check operation of exhaust ventor motor.
- Check gas piping to furnace.
- Check operation of elements and sequencers.
- Run test furnace.
By not doing the furnace service required can put your family at considerable risk:
Risk of brake down and leave you in the cold, this would lead to water pipes to freeze and blast, this will cost you thousands of dollars in major renovations.
None inspected and serviced furnace on regular base could cause heat exchanger crack which cause carbon monoxide leak which is the most dangerous accident could have happened, this could kill people specially when CO is a gas has no smell.